Friday, October 24, 2008

MY PACKAGE CAME!



HI EVERYONE! I need to write to tell you that it is finally here! For three weeks now I have been patiently waiting to recieve the darn thing, and my package finally made it. Granted, it was probably sitting in the post office and being used as a foot stool. So I grabbed Nicole and Kaitlyn who had some buisness and we set off to get the goods. I was so excited! It takes a 15 min. walk to get there and then you have to get in line. Well today the number machine was broken so we had to wait for longer. This was alright because I got to listen to a lot of Hebrew arguing and I didn't have to think about the translation of the question words! Hooray! So we finally got in and picked up my package and the girls picked theirs up and also sent something. Then I got to go home (i just called school home, sorry mom, its were I sleep) and open it! Pictured are some of the wonderful things that I got! I am so grateful to Mom, Gina, Grandpa, and Tim for the things in that Box, I love them all. I tried the tea, labeled the movies, and hung up our pumpkin on the door! I am truely blessed and I thank you!

No comments: