Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Food Review


Today some girls and I went out to this great vegetarian restaurant in the New City. See there are two short term groups here so the meal situation is a little crazy. So we decided to skip the overcrowding and get some delish veggie cuisine. AND IT WAS DELISH! The whole idea is quality vegetarian and vegan food. I had the organic split pea soup! Anna had the Cream of Butternut soup, and I tasted it, and it was just awesome. That was a well warranted run-on sentence. Did I mention the Americano I had that was wiped with soy milk? To die for. Best coffee I have tasted in Israel. Jennilee was excited to be able to eat everything on the menu. Our friend Leah came too and she was excited about all of the pasta option! Of course it was all whole wheat and made at the restaurant. I really liked its buffet kind of style. You could even watch the people peel the vegetables if you ate down stairs. So if you are ever in Jerusalem, try the Village Green on Jaffa St.! (Left: Laura and Leah enjoy their meal! )


Check out their Web Page!




No comments: