Wednesday, August 27, 2008

To JFK and Onward

So we are currently waiting in JFK, and yes still very excited and also very happy to see each other. Thank the Lord for wireless internet in the terminal, it will help the time go by.

I must say that God is awesome and He does answer prayers. Usually my natural reaction to new situations is anxiety, but when I got to Rochester airport and said "goodbye" to by Mom I felt at peace. I knew God was with me the whole way and I didn't have to be afraid of anything. His awesome peace has stayed with me and I know will continue as we proceed. Thank You Lord Jesus. :D
--------
I can't wait to get to Athens! It will be so fun to run around and see the sites. We only have a 9hr. flight before then, but really what is that compared to the adventure that is to come.

I thank you all for your prayers and just ask for your continued prayers as we still have farther to go.



God Bless,
Jennilee

No comments: