Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Over Coffee.

Wow. I guess that is how to describe this feeling. Here I am sitting on my couch, getting ready to leave my home for three months. I think I have everything ready, and even if I dont, I can always get it when I get there, so I have no reason to be nervous, everything will come to pass whether it goes my way or not... right?

Jennilee's plane gets in at 12:30, I am hoping to be around before then so I can be there where she arrives. However, I know how airports and nyc traffic can be. I think everything is starting to hit me, but not all of it yet. My mother has started acting weird and hugging me a lot, but I haven't stopped her. I understand her concern. Throughout this whole preparation people have pounded her with questions concerning my welfare. It is almost as if they think that I am being forced to go and eventually get blown up. I have to admit when I decided to go I had to face the reality that Israel has been at war for basically forever, and that my personal safety may be questioned at some point. However, the same is true for going to school in philly, and Jerusalem is much safer than philly. I guess I just know that this is where God wants me. He has put it all in his plan and I am very excited to see where he is going.

My dad just said something about crazy flight delays today... great...

anyway...

Hannah Stange, tomorrow I will be in Athens, Greece! Isn't that exciting!

I should be writing shortly,
Peace be with you,
Claire

No comments: