Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Almost Time...

I am a simple enough person, I enjoy simple and classic style, I try to keep my life stress free... but that wouldn't explain why I have felt that nervous feeling in my stomach all day. It's true, I am really nervous about what is about to happen to me. I am not really that nervous about staying in Israel, just about getting there, just about getting in and out of Athens. OH about that, we get a free hotel room in Athens...how SWEET is that! maybe we can get a shower which would be awesome and a few hours of a nap would be cool too. I figure we wont be in Athens at night, well def. not. WAIT did I tell you were are going to Athens! yeah we are for 17 hours. Only 17. but we are going to milk those 17 hours like crazzzzy! Thats right parthanon here we come....and what ever there else in there... gyros? anyway I picked up some euro today for before we arrive there. then i went to the mall at steamtown and starbucks. ahhh yeah then home to pack pack pack. then to get my nails done with my mom. and let me tell you that lady rubbing my feet was the perfect thing! it was awesome.

so tomorrow we leave for the airport at eight. i had better get back to working on getting ready. if you comment today, leave some advice for me!

I hope to write during the trip! Love You, Claire

No comments: